Tablelist is currently hiring for Customer Support Representative. This is a part-time position. Ability to work from home or in our Boston office. Your focus will be on customer support and sales -working directly with our Account Executives based in Boston and New York.
Your work week will be approximately 30 hours per week, Mondays through Fridays. Occasional weekend hours if available.
- Manage all aspects of reservation operations from request to fulfillment and/or cancellation to ensure every VIP table booking and ticket buyer has an excellent experience.
- Ensure that bookers’ requests, modifications, and cancellations are being seen and addressed in under 5 minutes.
- Build a deep knowledge and understanding of our venue partners inventory and availability.
- Work closely with the Account Executives to ensure successful matches between venues and clients.
- Monitor Tablelist’s portal for incoming tickets regarding reservation operations and respond to all tickets until booker satisfaction is at its best.
- Work with the Account Executives to provide user and venue feedback.
- You speak nightlife lingo and understand what it means to work at a nightclub with reservation operations.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Experience using customer service tools (Zendesk, etc.).
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Comfort working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment.
- Preference is given to candidates with experience in hospitality with a deep empathy and understanding for the nightlife industry.